Start your safari and island heaven journey at Sabi Sands, South Africa’s premier, private game-viewing destination. The success of leopard viewing within the Sabi Sands is legendary. A vast variety of antelope, giraffe, zebra as well as the Big 5 can be closely observed in their natural environment. Blessed with crystal-clear turquoise waters, gorgeous powder-white beaches and a wonderful tropical climate, the idyllic island of Mauritius is the perfect way to end off your South African Safari.
This luxury tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Sabi Sabi GR (Sabi Sands, South Africa)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4Peermont Mondior Mid-range hotel in or near Johannesburg (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-11Constance Prince Maurice Luxury resort in or near the parkBreakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.