The encroachment of European settlers into the lands of Basotho people in the 19th century resulted in them retreating with their king Moshoeshoe I into the mountains where they defended themselves successfully against attack. Eventually they were granted protection by Queen Victoria and the Kingdom of Lesotho more or less as it looks today was founded. In the 1960's the protectorate of Basotholand became the Republic of Lesotho and remained within the British Commonwealth.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village Mid-range lodge inside the parkDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.