Arrival in Uganda spend a night and then next day drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for Gorilla Tracking which is the highlight of the Safariand Batwa Experience. After this amazing experience you will be transferred to Rwanda Volcanoes National Park for yet another great adventure Golden Monkey trekking. On the last day transfer to Kigali - Genocide Memorial and shopping the Souveniers and then Departure to the Airport marking the end of your Safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Kampala (Uganda)All Meals Included
2-3Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bird's Nest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bird's Nest Safaris.