This 5-day Botswana safari experience takes you to two iconic destinations. Starting in Chobe, you will travel to Elephant Valley Lodge spending your time exploring the Chobe River and spotting members of the Big 5 on daily game drives. Next up, you will board a light aircraft and journey into the Okavango Delta for 2 nights. Both lodges can take children and Kadizora is good for sustainable tourism.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Elephant Valley Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kadizora Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.