This trip will take you to Uganda's most spectacular highlights: safaris on the savanna, chimpanzees in tropical forest, hippo viewing from the boat and, of course, tracking the rare mountain gorillas. Plus, in Lake Mburo N.P you can take a bush walk or even a horseback safari. You will overnight in the best mid-range accommodations Uganda has to offer.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Via via Guesthouse Entebbe Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeMeals at Own Expense
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4-5Turaco Treetops Mid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP without fencesDay 4: All Meals Included
Day 5: Breakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)Breakfast & Dinner Included
9-10Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaDay 9: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 10: All Meals Included
11Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.