Volcanoes National Park is the Rwanda section of the more extended Virunga Conservation Area shared between Uganda, Rwanda and Congo DRC. It is named after the chain of nine volcanoes which make its territory, including Karisimbi (4.507 m), Visoke, Sabinyo, Muhavura. The altitude ranges from 2400 m to the 4.000 and above of the peaks. You can visit the families of the endangered golden monkeys. Mount Visoke hosts the tombs of the American primatologist Dian Fossey and of the gorilla cemetery.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flame Tree Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.