8-Day The Best of Kenya Wildlife Safari
$2,388 to $3,119 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The Big 5 Kenya Safari has been designed to optimize your experience. Focusing on the best locations to see the Big 5, the tour takes you through the different ecological zones of Kenya. The tour provides you with a unique opportunity to get a taste not only the wildlife and spectacular bird life of Kenya, but also a feel for some of the more notable tribes.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 4 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Kenya
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi (Kenya) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Ol Pejeta (Laikipia), Soysambu (Lake Elementaita), Lake Nakuru NP, Hell's Gate NP & Masai Mara NR
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide), boat trip & mountain bike safaris
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Sweetwaters Tented CampLuxury tented camp located inside Ol PejetaDay 1: Lunch & dinner includedDay 2: All meals included
- Day 3:Sleeping Warrior Tented CampMid-range tented camp located inside Soysambu (All meals included)
- Day 4:Sleeping Warrior Tented CampMid-range tented camp located inside Lake Nakuru NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:Naivasha Sopa LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Hell's Gate NP (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Mara Eden Safari CampMid-range tented camp located inside Masai Mara NR (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by E-Trip Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of E-Trip Africa.