The Big 5 Kenya Safari has been designed to optimize your experience. Focusing on the best locations to see the Big 5, the tour takes you through the different ecological zones of Kenya. The tour provides you with a unique opportunity to get a taste not only the wildlife and spectacular bird life of Kenya, but also a feel for some of the more notable tribes.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Sunbird Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Lake ElementaitaAll Meals Included
5Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Mara Eden Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by E-Trip Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of E-Trip Africa.