Your 7 days’ Rwanda experiential safari is one of our most magical and most like safari as it gives a great encounter of the land of the a thousand hills. The safari will give you a great chance to do a canopy walk and chimpanzee trekking at Nyungwe National Park, a boat ride and visit different islands in the Kivu Lake, gorilla trekking and experience of the Rwanda culture as you sum up your safari with us.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Heaven Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Emeraude Kivu Resort Mid-range hotel in or near RusiziAll Meals Included
3Moriah Hill Resort Mid-range resort bordering Nyungwe Forest NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
6Flame Tree Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Adventure Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.