Your 9 days’ safari will give you a great experience to explore both Uganda and Rwanda visiting two national parks in each country. You will have a great experience to see a number of wildlife and bird species through a game drive and boat cruise, and the encounter the forest giants at Bwindi Impenetrable NP for the trekking experience known for having a half of the remaining gorillas in the world. You will the be transferred to Rwanda for other magical everlasting activities.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Forest Cottages Budget hotel in or near Kampala (Uganda)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2Lake Mburo Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
3Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6-7Emeraude Kivu Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Rusizi (Rwanda)All Meals Included
8Heaven Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Adventure Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.