Ethiopia is cradle of mankind and the oldest independent country in Africa. The earliest evidence of Ethiopian history was in around 1000BC when the Queen of Sheba visited King Solomon. Unique among other African countries, Ethiopia is one of the world's most fascinating countries that offer all in one. It has rich history, amazing people with deep culture, towering mountains and breath taking scenery, endemic mammals and birds, and unique natural sites.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Luxury hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arba MinchAll Meals Included
3Eco Omo Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaAll Meals Included
4-5Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TurmiAll Meals Included
6Hotel Golden Tulip Addis Ababa Luxury hotel in or near AddisBreakfast & Lunch Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.