Ethiopia is cradle of mankind and the oldest independent country in Africa. The earliest evidence of Ethiopian history was in around 1000BC when the Queen of Sheba visited King Solomon. Unique among other African countries, Ethiopia is one of the world's most fascinating countries that offer all in one. It has rich history, amazing people with deep culture, towering mountains and breath taking scenery, endemic mammals and birds, and unique natural sites.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Golden Tulip Hotel Luxury hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arba MinchAll Meals Included
3Eco Omo Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaAll Meals Included
4Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TurmiAll Meals Included
5Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near OmorateAll Meals Included
6Golden Tulip Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast & Lunch Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.