Our 4-day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Expedition invites you to a bucket list experience in East Africa. Immerse yourself in the "land of a thousand hills" - Rwanda. Explore the fascinating past of Rwanda with a historic journey through the capital city before the pinnacle of your expedition - tracking, trekking and tackling the seemingly impenetrable forest of the Virunga Mountains. Machetes clear your way in search of rare mountain gorillas on this epic adventure through African forests.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Virunga Lodge Luxury lodge outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.