On your arrival in Rwanda you will be welcome and transfered to your Lodge. Drive to Volcanoes National Park for Gorilla Tracking. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for second Gorilla Tracking and Batwa Experience. Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for Game Drive, Boat Cruise and Chimpanzee Tracking. Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park. Then on the last do Walking Safari and then transfer to Entebbe for Departure.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1La Palme Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Musanze (Rwanda)All Meals Included
2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3-4Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bird's Nest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bird's Nest Safaris.