Highlights of this Namibian guided adventure include exploring the world-famous sand dunes in the Namib Desert, visiting seal colonies on the Skeleton Coast, searching for desert-dwelling elephants in Damaraland, and getting up close and personal with big cats at the AfriCat Foundation at Okonjima.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Hoodia Desert Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
4-5Villa Margherita Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundAll Meals Included
6Camp Kipwe Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
7-8Dolomite Resort Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
9Okonjima Plains Camp Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Spirit of Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.