This 6-day family trip takes you to 3 iconic destinations in Africa. Starting in Chobe National Park, you will experience one of Botswana's premier wildlife destinations before venturing into the Okavango Delta. Next up, witness one of the Seven Natural Wonder of the World, Victoria Falls.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast Included
4-5Gunns Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.