This safari takes you to see one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and 3 wildlife areas in Botswana Chobe, Okavango and Moremi. Starting in Chobe, your accommodation offers the ideal base to explore both the Chobe Forest Reserve and Chobe National Park. Then into the heart of the Delta exploring the waterways and traversing the surroundings for members of the Big 5. Next up, head to Moremi for epic game viewing. All 4 properties can take children and are responsible lodges.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
2-3Elephant Valley Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-5Kadizora Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
6-7Saguni Safari Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.