This 8-day Zimbabwe Safari invites you to experience life between huge granite boulders in the magnificent Matopos as well as a Big Five safari in Hwange National Park. With granite hills dating back for 2 billion years, the highly diverse Matopos is home to the white rhino, antelope and leopard as well as over 200 species of trees. Next up, you will travel to Hwange National Park, famous for its up-close sightings of the Presidential Elephant Herd.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
4-7Ivory Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.