Arrive (Entebbe airport the safari ends in Rwanda Kigali) to transfer to Kibale Forest National Park. Expect chimp trekking in Kibale Forest. Exit to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy the big game sighting and boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Proceed to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. After gorilla trekking, transfer to Lake Mburo National Park. This safari can be either starts, ends in Uganda or Rwanda.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rweteera Safari Park Budget lodge just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
2-3Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
6Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Hail Tours Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.