This unique safari option of 2 nights Victoria Falls and 3 nights Hwange national park is affordable yet offers a wonderful chance to view the amazing Victoria Falls, as well as to explore the untammed Northwestern side of Hwange national park by spending 3 nights at the newly renovated Robins Camp. Owner run Bayete lodge and the Iconic Hwange Robins Camp, now under private management, offers an exciting revival of the iconic safari destination in Hwange National Park at an affordable price.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bayete Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-5Robins Camp Mid-range lodge inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Lucky Bean Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.