Uganda is embraced with various wildlife ranging from big mammals including the Big5 wilds these are Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Elephants, and Buffalos. You will make a few stops at the Equator to take some photographs and you will continue as you marvel at the breathtaking scenery, tea plantations, the open grasslands, long-horned –Ankole Cattle, the woodlands and the Rift Valley Escarpment. Have a game drive in the evening as you drive to your place of accommodation.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Euro Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.