This tour offers you the best of two areas in South Africa and a small kingdom within the South African Borders, in only 5 days. You will experience the magnificent animals of the Kruger during a safari game drive, the majestic views of the Panorama Route and get a chance to get up close and personal with the Swazi culture in Swaziland. Swaziland is a small landlocked kingdom bordered in South Africa.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Numbi Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast Included
3Lugogo Sun Luxury hotel in or near Ezulwini Valley (Swaziland)Breakfast Included
4Lugogo Sun Luxury hotel in or near Ngwenya Glass Factory (Swaziland)Breakfast Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Sunstreak TOURS, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Sunstreak TOURS.