Vintage luxury at it's best - the award wining Cottar's 1920s Safari Camp lies in its own 7000 acre private conservancy neighbouring the famous Masai Mara Reserve in Kenya. You'll spend 3 nights under traditional cream canvas safari tents, surround by abundant wildlife with professional guiding - a luxurious, romantic and authentic environment bordering the Serengeti, Masai Mara and Loliondo Reserves.
This luxury+ tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cottar's Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.