Experience an authentic African safari on this 7-day Botswana Safari Experience. Taking you to two iconic wildlife destinations in Botswana, your trip starts on the borders of the Chobe National Park at Linyanti Bush Camp, renowned for its abundant wildlife. Next up, you will journey to the community run Khwai Concession in the Okavango Delta where you can experience day and night game drives, guided walking safaris, mokoro safaris as well as cultural visits.
This mid-range tour uses tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Linyanti Bush Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside LinyantiAll Meals Included
4-6Khwai Bush Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.