An amazing safari which combines two of Zimbabwe's best wildlife locations - Matusadona National Park and Hwange National Park. Home to all the big plains game including hippos and crocs galore. Game viewing is amazing - not just by vehicle but on foot, by boat and in purpose build hides - perfect for keen amateur photographers. A great safari for first-timers as well as the more experienced safari go-ers looking for something a little different with excellent guiding and top notch camps.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
4-6The Hide Luxury tented camp bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.