The 3 days Nyungwe Forest National Park will start and end in Kigali. This safari takes you to southwestern side of Rwanda just at the border area with Burundi in the south, Lake Kivu and the Democratic Republic of Congo in the west. View primate species most of which include chimpanzees, L’Hoests, Angolan colobus monkeys, owl faced monkeys and others; 85 species mammals, 38 reptiles, 32 amphibians.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Villa Gorilla Budget lodge just outside Volcanoes NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Iconic Travels, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.