Your 3 day Rwanda gorilla tour is remarkably one of the best safaris which offer you a golden opportunity to visit Volcanoes National Park also called Parc Des Volcans, northwest of Rwanda. Gorilla tracking is only conducted in Volcanoes National Park; Bwindi National Park & Mgahinga National Park in Uganda; Virunga National Park in the DR Congo. This tour involves hiking via the Volcanoes National Park’s spectacular and dense tropical rainforest to see a group of mountain gorillas in the wild.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Villa Gorilla Budget lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Iconic Travels, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.