This 7-day Family Safari invites you to experience an exhilarating Botswana safari and an opportunity to tour one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls. Starting in the Khwai concession of the iconic Okavango Delta, you will spend your days exploring the waterways on boating safaris and spotting members of the Big 5 on daily game drives. Next up, venture further afield to Zambia. Your base is located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi, just 20 minutes from Victoria Falls.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Khwai Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Linyanti Ebony Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Linyanti (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Thorntree River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.