The Busanga Plains are seasonally flooded grasslands in the far north of Kafue National Park. Between July and end of October, Busanga provides some of Kafue’s best game observation. Busanga is simply one of those magical and remote African destinations which should be on every safari-goers to-do list. South Luangwa National Park, Zambia’s best known national park, provides first class wildlife observation and services. This Drive Zambia itinerary combines both of these winning destinations.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mtt Cheza Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near LusakaBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Kafue River Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
4-6Kafue River Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Busanga (Kafue NP)All Meals Included
7Mayukuyuku Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
8-9Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
10-12Zikomo Safari Camp Mid-range chalet just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mama Tembo Tours Zambia LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mama Tembo Tours Zambia LTD.