This safari will take you to Bwindi N/P and you will you meet face to face with the mountain Gorillas. You will see them as a family and these gorilla families are familiar to humans. You will never once feel like you in danger with the mighty animals, you will just feel as if you had been wandered into a foreign home and quietly observed the father, mothers, and children going about their daily lives. You will also visit the Batwa people and learn about their ways of living and cultures.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Hail Tours Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.