Explore the two best-known parks that deliver the big game. Explore the South Luangwa, home to some of the best walking safaris in Africa, Zambia’s flagship park is famous for its leopard sightings. You’ll have plenty of time to really explore this famously game-rich area – on game drives, walking safaris or from a hide right at the lodge. Lower Zambezi go on game drives, river cruises, canoe safaris, fishing and walking, all set against a teeming big game environment. Explore the Wilderness!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Three Rivers Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-5Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-8Baines River Camp Luxury lodge just outside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Online, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Online.