This 7-day trip takes your from the beautiful landscapes of the Cape Winelands to the African bushveld of the Timbavati. Starting at Leeu Estates in the Franschhoek Valley, spend the first 3 nights basking in the rich history of the Cape Winelands. Your next 3 nights will be spent on safari in the exclusive Rockfig Safari Lodge, where you can enjoy private game viewing, walking safaris and much more. For families we can include rooms which can accommodate a family at an additional cost.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Leeu Estate Luxury hotel in or near Franschhoek (Cape Winelands)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-6Rockfig Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.