It’s the mix of experiences that you don’t get elsewhere in Africa, which sets Namibia apart as a great destination for a family holiday. Younger children can look for sand-dwelling creatures in the desert, while teenagers can ride quad bikes through the dunes. Namibia is a giant, sandy adventure playground, with enough thrilling activities and abundant wildlife to - whisper it - make them forget about their phones.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Windhoek Gardens Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2Old Trader's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Brandberg Rest Camp Budget lodge in or near Twyfelfontein (Damaraland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Alte Brücke Holiday Resort Mid-range chalet in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Five Stars Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.