This tour, which begins and ends in Kigali, gives you the chance to see and camp by the largest lava lake in the world. Nyiragongo features permanent boiling magma and is one of the eight volcanoes in the Virunga massifs where you can also find rare mountain gorillas.
This budget tour includes camping and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 20 people to run.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Linda Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Goma (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
2Budget camping In or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kumbukumbu Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 20 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kumbukumbu Tours.