This tour has been created just for families in mind where you self drive around the beautiful and scenic country of Namibia. Great guest farms and bush lodges combined with city stays so you get to experience different areas and types of accommodation but they are all suited to families. Do not miss this trip.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Villa Vista Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2Corona Guest Farm Mid-range guest house in or near GamsbergBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Kulala Desert Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-6The Stiltz Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
7-8Doro Nawas Luxury lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
9Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRBreakfast & Dinner Included
10-11Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
12River Crossing Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.