You are expected to arrive a night before the safari or have an early morning landing. Your driver/guide will pick and depart for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Encounter the gorillas firsthand on your trekking expedition. With a strenuous day trekking, it would be ideal to find a better place for relaxation. That place will certainly be Lake Bunyonyi - place of little birds. You will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi after the gorilla Trekking. Enjoy a swim in the lake before a return to Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 4 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wamba Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 6 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.