There is nothing quite like camping in the wild. From being able to hear the snuffles and shuffles of local game as they make there way around the wilderness, to waking up in the pristine morning in time for a blazing sunrise, nothing can compare to the open, free feeling of camping in a beautiful country like Namibia.
This budget tour uses self catering accommodations.
Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Urban Camp Budget self catering accommodation in or near Windhoek AirportMeals at Own Expense
2Duwisib Guesthouse Budget self catering accommodation in or near Namib DesertMeals at Own Expense
3-4Shark Island Budget self catering accommodation in or near LüderitzMeals at Own Expense
5-6Norotshama River Resort Budget self catering accommodation in or near Orange RiverMeals at Own Expense
7-8/Ai-/Ais Hotsprings Spa Budget self catering accommodation in or near Fish River Canyon (|Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP)Meals at Own Expense
9Lapa Lange Game Lodge Budget self catering accommodation in or near MarientalMeals at Own Expense
10End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Five Stars Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.