This tour starts from Kigali International Airport and ends at the same point. During this tour you will get in contact with the famous and rare mountain gorillas and spend one night near the most active volcano crater in Africa and the largest lava lake in the world.
This mid-range tour includes camping and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lebanon Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2Mid-range camping In or near Virunga Mountains (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
3Mid-range camping Inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
4Budget camping In or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Kumbukumbu Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kumbukumbu Tours.