Nature, History, Religion, Culture and so much more are included on this package. The tour begins at the capital where you will visit most important museums, open-air market, beautifully designed cathedrals and etc. Final Destination of the north circuit is Lalibela, the home of the rock-hewn churches. It commonly takes 2 days to drive back to Addis Ababa from Lalibela. You will have en route overnight in Dessie. On Day 11, you will have a return drive to Addis Ababa.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Washington Hotel Budget hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Jacaranda Hotel Budget hotel in or near Bahir DarBreakfast Included
3Jacaranda Hotel Budget hotel in or near Blue Nile FallsBreakfast Included
4Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarBreakfast Included
5Sona Hotel Budget hotel outside SimienBreakfast Included
6Sabean International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumMeals at Own Expense
7Planet Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near MekeleBreakfast Included
8Sora Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LalibelaBreakfast Included
9Sora Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LalibelaBreakfast Included
10Sky Gate Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by FKLM Ethiopia Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of FKLM Ethiopia Tours and Travel.