Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game Reserve in Kwa Zulu Natal province in South Africa, proclaimed before Yellowstone in the USA, the game reserve where Dr Ian Player saved the White Rhinoceros from extinction. Home of the Big 5 in ever increasing numbers. Marvelous rest camps with experienced guides and for birders, a twitches paradise. St Lucia South Africa's first world heritage site, where turtles return each year to lay their eggs. A wildlife paradise of indescribable beauty, a large piece of heaven.
This mid-range tour uses chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hilltop Camp Mid-range chalet inside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.