This 7 days gorillas chimps and shoebill stork safari will show you the highlights of Uganda starting with a shoebill stork tour at Mabamba wetland swamp in Entebbe. It also features gorilla trekking and chimp trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National park and Kibale National Park respectively.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pineapple Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2Nkima Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Mabamba SwampAll Meals Included
3-4Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.