During this private safari you will be enjoying the nature and wildlife of the Northern & Southern Parks of Tanzania: Tarangire National Park, Manyara National Park, Serengeti National park, Ruaha National Park and Selous Game Reserve. You will be traveling together with your local and professional guide while taking you on this adventurous trip and show you all the wildlife, nature and more. Tanzania is known as the best safari country in Africa.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaAll Meals Included
2Tarangire Simba Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3Kudu Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
4-6Ang'ata Serengeti Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
7-8Ruaha River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
9-10Rufiji River Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Selous GRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Flash Safaris and Photography, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Flash Safaris and Photography.