In these 4 days Mountain gorillas and Nyiragongo treks, Ubuntu Voyages brings you to the legendary Virunga National Park in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is among the first protected areas in Africa. It is known for its exceptional biodiversity, containing more bird, mammal and reptile species than any protected area on the continent of Africa. In this safari, enjoy a life-changing experience with the gorillas and watch the world’s largest active lava lake.
This mid-range tour includes camping and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kimbumba Tented Camp Luxury tented camp outside Virunga (Congo (DRC))Lunch & Dinner Included
2Kibumba Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3Budget camping In or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ubuntu Voyages, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.