These 3 days Eastern lowland gorilla tours start and end in Kigali/Rwanda. Kahuzi Biega National Park is home to species of lowland Gorillas which are different from the mountainous ones found in Virunga National Park. Both lowland and mountain gorillas are endangered.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Horizon Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Bukavu (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
2Horizon Hotel Mid-range hotel outside Kahuzi Biega NP (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ubuntu Voyages, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.