This small group overland tour with tented accomodation shows you the highlights of Botswana + Victoria Falls on a budget. You visit the Victoria Falls, Chobe NP, Elephant Sands, the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans and the Okavango Delta. All activities and most meals are included during this tour: guided walks, game drives, boating safaris and excursions in traditional dugout canoes.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping In or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Dinner Included
3Budget camping Just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Lunch & Dinner Included
4Budget camping Inside Elephant Sands (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Budget camping Outside Makgadikgadi Pans NP (Botswana)Day 5: All Meals Included
Day 6: Breakfast & Lunch Included
7Budget camping Outside Okavango Delta (Botswana)Lunch Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Kalahari Breeze Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kalahari Breeze Safaris.