Did you know that Mountain gorillas are a lot calmer than their sensationalist famous counterpart, King Kong! This Gorilla & Wildlife tour will climax with a face to face encounter with this gentle giant in this incredibly gifted country. You will also traverse the adventurous side of beautiful Uganda at Queen Elizabeth National Park with a possible sighting of the world famous tree climbing lions. Welcome to Uganda and we do hope you enjoy your safari!
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)Lunch & Dinner Included
2Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3Cephas Inn Budget hotelAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Fahari Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Fahari Uganda Safaris.