Visit the incredible Okavango Delta and its permanent waters, the eastern edge of the Okavango where you can explore the floodplains on land and water and finally visit the astonishing Linyanti Marsh, the place of the Elephants. Staying throughout in authentic accommodation under canvas on this mid-range adventure safari featuring activities that include Mekoro, Motorboats, Walking and Game Drives, both night and day this trip will provide a superb wildlife experience that won't break the bank.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Oddballs' Enclave Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
3-5Hyena Pan Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
6-8Linyanti Expeditions Camp Mid-range tented camp inside LinyantiAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.