This 8 Day "Great Plains Adventure" takes you to the Okavango Delta in Botswana and Zambezi National Park in Zimbabwe. Starting in the Okavango Delta you will spend a total of 5 days taking in the beauty and wildlife Botswana has to offer, on two daily game drives, walking safaris and mokoro. Followed by 3 days in Zambezi National Park, to explore the Victoria Falls, boating activities and an unforgettable sunset.
This luxury+ tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Duba Plains Luxury+ tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Zarafa Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Selinda (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Mpala Jena Luxury+ tented camp in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.