For this great safari country Botswana you will visit 4 popular areas on one trip which has been put together for you to experience with your family. Botswana is a must visit for safaris and has extraordinary wildlife opportunities and the areas allow you to combine land and water based activities and there are many reasons to visit Botswana. We know choosing your safari destination can be difficult that is why we have combined all the popular areas so you don't need to choose one area.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Rra Dinare Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Moremi Crossing Mid-range tented bush camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7-8Tau Pan Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.