This is a combination package of a 7-day Kilimanjaro climb via the Machame Route and a 5-day safari in Northern Tanzania. Sometimes called the Whisky Route. This is a popular route up steep paths through magnificent forests to gain a ridge leading through the moorland zones to the Shira Plateau. It then traverses beneath the glaciated precipices of the Southern Ice fields to join the Barafu Route to the summit.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Springlands Hotel Budget hotel in or near Mt KilimanjaroBreakfast Included
2-7Budget camping In or near Mt KilimanjaroDay 1-6: All Meals Included
Day 7: Breakfast & Lunch Included
8Highview Hotel Budget hotel outside Lake Manyara NPBreakfast & Lunch Included
9Serengeti Wildcamps Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
10Ikoma Wildcamps Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
11Highview Hotel Mid-range tented camp inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zara Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zara Tours.