Our 5 Day Gorilla and Chimp tour suggests that you will be picked from your Guest house in Kampala/Entebbe and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for your Gorilla trekking activity from there you will connect to Kibale forest National Par for the Chimpanzee tracking and Bigodi Community walk an initiative started to give back to the community for development.
This budget tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Great Adventures Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.