Fly to Kenya’s most famous game reserve, home to Africa’s most splendid wildlife. The name 'Maasai Mara' has become a synonym for Africa's BIG FIVE: Buffaloes, Lions, Leopards, Rhinos and Elephants are found in plentiful numbers. Soft grasslands, dotted with acacia trees and sheer endless plains teeming with wildlife lie ahead of us. A special treat is the famous Wildebeest and Zebra migration in July and August, when millions of animals migrate to the Maasai Mara in search for greener pastures.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by KingTomondo Safaris Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of KingTomondo Safaris Kenya.